Pages

Monday, August 27

The weekend was quite enjoyable, if exhausting ( no worries, I compensated with 2 naps). Below are pictures from the French Quarter and Battery. The weekend dining hall food is sub-par, but I ate at Sabatino's pizza and FreshBerry. Today I signed up for CPR and First Aid classes to become certified for 2 years. My creative writing professor loved by personal narrative about my brown couch- will be expanding on the brief story for a, gasp, 4 page essay!! Writing class is just like AP English with Dr. Spencer last year...it doesn't hurt that my last 2 Lit teachers were college professors. I've only had one poor professor(unfortunately she's the head of Study Abroad, Creative Projects, and Assistant Dean of the Honors College).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!