Pages

Friday, November 30

Take a Minute

Have you ever had one of those weeks where everything that can go wrong does go wrong? Well thank goodness this week is over! Whenever I feel myself heated, or anxious, or ticked off I think: what lesson are you trying to teach me Lord? And believe me, there are lots of lessons! Finding patience, contentment, and acceptance are the places where the Lord teaches me the most- and rightfully so, because those are my weak spots. What about you? Tomorrow in traffic as you start to get frustrated, think what good can come of this? Learning patience? Is God allowing me a few extra moments with him in this traffic jam? Or when your friend is rude to you... perhaps it's a lesson to be a reflection, a vessel, of God's love towards others. Are you showing God's love through everything single thing you do or say? Jesus is in every birth, death, birthday, interview, conversation, day, minute, second, and millisecond of our lives, what is he doing with you right now? In traffic? With a friend? Something good comes from everything- what came from your bad today?


On Another Note:
Our current President talks about his “Christian faith” but is he truly born again? In an interview with Cathleen Falsani in 2004, Obama makes some telling statements.When Falsani asks Obama the question: “What do you believe?” he replies with the following statement:

“I am a Christian. So, I have a deep faith. So I draw from the Christian faith. On the other hand, I was born in Hawaii where obviously there are a lot of Eastern influences. I lived in Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world, between the ages of six and 10.My father was from Kenya, and although he was probably most accurately labeled an agnostic, his father was Muslim. And I’d say, probably, intellectually I’ve drawn as much from Judaism as any other faith. So, I’m rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.”

4 comments:

  1. Wow! He has no idea what he believes! He has listed all of the major religions as having influenced his beliefs. Consequently, he can not possibly be true to any of them. This alone, is the indication that he does not understand a single one of them and can not be a true believer of any one of them. This is all political...he thinks it will get votes and approval from anyone in any one of the religions he has listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to know you through your profile on the Blogger and your Blog "follower of Christ". It is very encouraging to go through your blog and profile to know the high biblical values you cherish.

    First when I came across your profile on the Blogger, I did send you an email on your email id but I did not get any response from may be you may have thought since it is from a unknown source it may contain spam.

    God willing I am planning to come to States in the month of June and will be so glad to meet you and share about our ministry to generate more prayer support. My email ID is My name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to know you through your profile on the Blogger and your Blog "follower of Christ". It is very encouraging to go through your blog and profile to know the high biblical values you cherish.

    First when I came across your profile on the Blogger, I did send you an email on your email id but I did not get any response from may be you may have thought since it is from a unknown source it may contain spam.

    God willing I am planning to come to States in the month of June and will be so glad to meet you and share about our ministry to generate more prayer support. My email ID is My name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

  4. It seems that I did not get your email- you can try cameronturnercharleston@gmail.com. Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!