Pages

Thursday, February 28

I'm finally done with midterms! To be honest, there have been times when I questioned the decision to earn my degree, but I'm reminded of my duty to my parent's wishes, and the future education of my children. Unfortunately I haven't had the benefit of teaching younger siblings, but God has a plan! When people ask why I'm in school when my convictions aren't that I need to get a degree, they are shocked to find out that I'm trying to "use up" money. It goes against every grain in my body to try to spend money knowing that there are other students with no loans and needy causes, but no one could have planned 19 years ago where the Lord would lead our family. Just another negative of government influenced banking! Just kidding, my family couldn't have expected anything other than a career-oriented granddaughter. Yet being a wife and mother is the highest calling specifically given to women by the Lord. Amen for changed hearts!

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for leading hearts! I found your blog while reading another friend's blog, and got drawn in. I've known others who attended Liberty online and learned a lot. I'm an at-home wife, but I have a degree and it has proven useful in ways that I never would have expected when I was in school. God plans even if we don't know what's in store.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!