Pages

Sunday, June 16

Love of Knitting eBook Review

Calling all expert knitters! 


When Eric from Love of Knitting Magazine contacted me about reviewing their free lace knitting eBook I couldn't have been more excited. As a knitter of scarves and hats, I was eager to learn more about lace knitting. How different is lace knitting from regular knitting?

Really, not that different. If you're comfortable following regular knitting patterns, then the patterns offered in the eBook are a breeze. Although the book is great for advanced and pattern-experienced knitters, I wouldn't recommend it for beginning knitters. I was impressed by the detail and clarity of the patterns which provided amble pictures.

The free eBook offers 3 different patterns, my favorite being the pillow lace pattern which makes a great housewarming, wedding, shower, or birthday gift for a lady of any age!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!