Pages

Saturday, March 29

Sunshine Blogger Award


Thanks to Laura at Gazing Wonder blog for nominating Mallory at Country Grown Girl who then nominated me! As part of the award, recipients respond to questions created by their nominator. Below are Mallory's questions and my answers:

1. I spy something green          
A green coffee mug with lemon and honey tea in it

2. If I drove by your house I would see         
 Me taking my poodle to go potty:)

3. A saying or quote that floats your boat.          
He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep.

4. Your favorite meal (or snack) of the day.          
Dessert- lots of milkshakes in the new food processor.

5. A special spot for reflection.          
Anywhere at grandma's house… or while riding the lawn mower during the hot summer.

6. Poetry, or prose?          
Prose.

7. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?          
It's a tie:  going away to an unknown college in another state…. or leaving that college to come home.

8. The first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning.          
My poodle, Nora, who sleeps next to me.

9. To double dip, or not to double dip?          
Not to double dip!

10. When you meet someone new, what is the first thing you tend to notice about them?          
Their personality (i.e. outgoing, shy, withdrawn, talkative)

11. Quick, you're all alone, and lost in the middle of nowhere.  All you have to eat is a banana you are holding in one hand while you're being chased by a whole bunch of giant (hungry looking) monkeys.  
Do you: a. Speak monkey, and tell them you come in peace,  b. Eat the banana, and see if they stop chasing you,   c. Throw the banana at the monkeys, or  d. Fight off the monkeys with the banana!
c. Throw the banana at the monkeys

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cameron! I'm so glad you participated! I liked your answers:) That mug of tea sounds delicious! That's a good saying. I love to make fruit smoothies:) I think I would fight off the monkeys with banana! (you can't have MY last meal;) Sorry if my questions were a little wacky, but I wanted them to be a little different:) Can't you tell I like smiley faces? Thanks again! This was so much fun. You're welcome to pass on the challenge if you like. Thanks again,
    - Mallory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers Cameron...I would also throw that banana to those monkeys or maybe I would fight them off, my dog also sleeps in my room he likes to sleep under my bed- don't know why- he even snores :) love your quote...Hope you have a great day.

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!