Pages

Monday, May 12

A Week in Skirts


When Libby from A Noble Calling asked me to participate in her first ever link-up party featuring A Week in Skirts I was super excited! Why? Because modesty doesn't have to be out of style! She had me photograph what I wore for an entire week and write a little about each outfit.


  1. Skirt: $5 Thrift store, shirt: $10 on sale from Ann Taylor, Jacket: $20 Kohl's
  2. Skirt: $2 Thrift store, shirt: $4 Goodwill
  3. Dress: $16 antique store
  4. Skirt: $4 Goodwill, shirt: $1 Thrift store
  5. Skirt: $2 Thrift store, shirt: gift
  6. Skirt: $2 Thrift store, shirt: $1 Thrift store
  7. Skirt: $2 Thrift store, shirt: $1 Thrift store
I consider my style to be "modern modest." To keep things simple I buy a lot of patterned skirts and solid colored shirts. As you can see, I buy entirely from thrift stores and sales racks, particularly at Kohl's. The brown loafers are from Payless and work through all 4 seasons - super comfortable!



Related Posts from Follower of Christ's Blog


Join the link-up party!



Elyse at Elyse Lauryn
Caroline at Life as Caroline
Abigail at Jubilant Joys
Rebekah at Lively Laughter
Libby at A Noble Calling
Libby and Emmy at The Dutch Umbrella

6 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits, Cameron-it just goes to show that dressing modest can be fun and cute :) I also love that all of your outfits came from the thrift store- that's awesome!

    Thanks a bunch for joining in- I'm so glad you did!

    Blessings to you,
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! Is it too late to join in? I noticed a lot of the other linked blogs will be posting their outfits today.
    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libby from A Noble Calling is organizing it, but I'm sure she would welcome you to post on your own blog!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful outfits, Cameron! I enjoyed looking through them. (I especially like outfit three. Those shoes are adorable!)

    Blessings,
    Maiya

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I really love #5 {since long skirts are my thing!}
    -Abi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfits! I especially like #6 & 7! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!