Pages

Friday, June 26

Late Spring/Early Summer 2015

Well, if you know me in real life then you know the particular reason why I've been busy these last few months. But, here's the rest of my life...

...finishing Mere Christianity in bible study

...going bowling for the first time and epically failing at it

...playing dominoes at church

...learning to play the psalms on the piano

...visiting the grandparents in Florida


...hosting 30 church friends for a cookout and making these laborious creations



...celebrating my 21st birthday at the Smithsonian with my parents


...transplanting these seedlings - watching the tomatoes flourish and the broccoli falter


...digitizing 62 home movies


...growing cantaloupe for the first time


....making mulberry cobbler for the first time


...picking tons of zinnias

 

...making pickles



...going to Myrtle Beach for a few days with the family

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy! I love the beach...and pickles! I've never been to Florida though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a lot of fun! You are always so busy! I "epically lost" the first (and only) time I bowled, too... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun, Cameron! I love those zinnias! What kind are they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!